Queenstown is a mountain biking Mecca with bike trails and bike parks catering for all levels and abilities. Our most popular options would be shuttle laps of the Coronet Peak trails (Rude Rock, Zoot Track, Skippers Pack Track, Coronet XC and Corotown), a day at Cardrona Bike Park or some cross country riding at sticky forest, Dean's Bank or 7 mile.
Fork and Pedal Tours offers an exclusive hire bike shuttles to local bike trails and sporting events. Our van & trailer can comfortably seat 9 riders and bikes with additional space for luggage. Our drivers will not guide you on the trails but are bikers themselves so they can provide good advice and information on most areas in the region.
We pick you up from your accommodation at the time you choose and bring you back on your request. We are happy to make any stops along the way including local attractions, cafes, restaurants, wineries, breweries and pubs.
- Some bike trails and bike parks are closed over winter
- Maximum passengers: 9
- If you only need one way transport then the time you choose must allow for the driver to make a return trip back to Queenstown.
- Multi-day hires may incur additional costs to cover accommodation and other expenses for the driver (Please contact us for more information).
Feel free to contact us if you need advice on what trails will suit your timeframe and ability.
- HALF DAY (UP TO 4 HRS) - $600
- FULL DAY (UP TO 8 HRS) - $900
- ADDITIONAL HOURS - $100 PER HOUR
WHAT TO BRING